Since 2015, ELDIM has been selling the first video colorimeter with ultra large field of view and high spatial resolution. The high magnification and ultra large Field of View are obtained using a new generation of microscope objective.
With about 1cm2 FOV and a spatial resolution of 1.5μm, luminance and colour measurements on the entire surface of micro displays, calibration and quality control at the pixel scale become possible.
- High magnification and ultra-large field of view
- Near normal incidence measurements
- Spatial resolution of 1.5µm
- Ideal for color calibration and quality control of OLED displays
- Micro displays inspection
- Detailed pixel sub-structure studies
- LEDs die inspection
- Any photometry application down to the micrometre scale
SIZES & PLAN
Want more ?
Other Uniformity Products
The XSP-4 is designed to measure several positions along the XY axis of 1 or several DUTs. It is an equipment which does spectral measurements with a very precise spectrometer at a spatial resolution of 1.5µm.Learn more
The XSP-3 was designed to measure several positions along an X axis of 1 or several DUTs. It is a very fast equipment which provides spectral measurements with a spatial resolution of 1.5µm.Learn more
UMaster imaging equipment allows to measure luminance, color and polarization. UMaster is definitely the most sensitive solution of the market with high transmission filters with six color filters mounted on a motorized color wheel and...Learn more