The XSP-4 uses an XScope system with automated XYZ axis to measure spectral information of the DUT. This system allows spectral measurements with a 5 nm resolution.
- High magnification and ultra-large field of view
- Spatial resolution of 1.5µm
- Automatic focus and tilt correction
- gSOAP toolkit, innovative multi-OS software development platform
- Micro display inspection
- Detailed pixel sub-structure studies
- LEDs die inspection
- Any photometry application down to the micrometer scales
Sizes & plan
want more ?
Other Uniformity products
The XSP-3 was designed to measure several positions along an X axis of 1 or several DUTs. It is a very fast equipment which provides spectral measurements with a spatial resolution of 1.5µm.Learn more
The Xscope has been designed specifically to assess the quality of Micro Displays with very precise uniformity measurements at the pixel level.Learn more