The EZContrast MS serie gives spectral data within a large viewing cone.
A full spectral map within a +/- 88° viewing angle cone is made in less than 5mn. The different automated wheels allows the selection of the light beam using 31 bandpass filters regularly distributed in the visible range.
- • Physico-realistic simulation
- • All kind of displays performances characterization in details
- • Grey levels analysis
- • Non-contact measurement
- • Radiance, Luminance, Color data
- • Fast spectral measurements
- • High accuracy and reliability
- • Cooled sensor
- • Resolution : 0.08°/CCD pixel
want more ?
Other Multi-spectral products
The EZLite HxS system is more versatile version of the EZContrast MS for spectral data. This equipment will allow a full spectral map within a +/-60° viewing angle...Learn more ›
The evaluation of the photometric and colorimetric characteristics of displays requires simulating different ambient lighting situations. "Real situations" may vary from no illumination to diffuse or collimated illumination.Learn more ›