It simulates the approximate size, position, and FOV of the human eye. The binocular feature on option allows to access synchronicity between two displays.
- Pixel per Inch assessment
- Viewing Angle +/- 30° (other FOV available on request)
- Screen door effect analyze
- Resolution assessment
- For Augmented Reality Displays
- For Virtual Reality Displays
What more ?
Others AR/VR Products
The VCProbe-AR/VR-COLOR is specially adapted to measure the colorimetry of AR/VR display. This system can analyze luminance and colorimetry. It's a Near Eyes Display.Learn more ›
New driving strategies like overdriving leads to complex temporal behavior for the display emission and great care must be taken not only on the measurement itself but also on the...Learn more ›