VCMaster 3D has a +/-50° angle aperture and 0.03° as angular resolution.
Get luminance and color data in a few minutes.
The best tool to measure 3D displays.
What purpose ?
VCMaster 3D is the world’s best solution to characterize accurately autostereoscopic 3D display.
For 3D display, angular resolution uses a dedicated optical design and a large size sensor.
The VCMaster 3D is bundled with a complete software solution for measurement and 3D analysis.
- Viewing angle measurement
- Viewing angle aperture +/- 50°
- 3D display measurement
- Resolution: 0.03°/CCD pixel
- Optical resolution: <0.04°
- Computation of 3D display properties in the observer space, 3D Contrast crosstalk
- Autostereoscopic 3D display analysis
- Any display analysis
- Polarization analysis as add-on
- Viewing angle analysis for QC or R&D
sizes and plan
want more ?
Other viewing angle products
EZContrast series have up to a +/-88 ° angle aperture. It can measure luminance and color in less than 30 s or spectral data in 5 mn, all angles...Learn more ›
The cost effective EZLite-N system is the simplest and most versatile instrument for standard viewing angle. EZLite series are ideal tools, with +/-60° angle aperture. Luminance, color...Learn more ›